OLC NA 1.20 and the Bahamas !

scottb613

Hi Folks,

P3D 3.4, FTX Global, FTX OLC NA, and UT TAC

This weekend I spent some time visiting the Bahamas - and what a difference a day makes... What a great improvement to the area - Bravo Zulu guys -  even with the basic setup above the Bahamas are truly a worthwhile destination now... I tried adding Art Poole's fine freeware collection of airports but it appears that each airport requires significant work as he included ground textures but I don't want anything covering those beautiful ORBX textures... I spent the afternoon modifying just one of his 20 or 30 little jewels to make it play nice with the aforementioned packages...

I truly hope you have plans to further develop this fine area...

For those who may be unfamiliar a video that showcases GA flying in the Bahamas - this is what all the hoopla is about...

Regards,
Scott

I haven't been to the Bahamas yet but did some flying at the US Eastern Coast, Nantucket, Block Island, and the like over the weekend and found texturing superb as well. OpenLC NA is indeed an amazing product, even more given the area covered.

Kind regards, Michael

I admit I need to explore this area in OLC NA 1.20 much more. I have not done so, and hearing good things about it makes me want to spend some sim flying time down there. Thanks for the heads up! 

Archived