Adam's yellow Winjeel

Jack Sawyer

I installed Adam's three repaints and I like the yellow repaint although I wish it was for the modern one as this is vintage but no matter.

I just made a quick 15 mile flight north to the nearest airport from 77S.  My frames were great but at the end of this short flight my VAS was terrible.  I only had 599 MB left.

I've been following the VAS topics in another forum and trying different things but nothing helps so I'm gonna make this same flight with all my sliders further to the left, not all the way but enough.  Then I'll see.  Anyway, it's a lovely repaint Adam!

First, sitting on the end of the runway with AS16 off.

y17fTV6.jpg

Now the rest of the flight with it on.

Had a major 17kt crosswind so it was a sideslip landing.

XpBvj95.jpg

cdef4zB.jpg

PBy2PVb.jpg

2 hours ago, PDX Flyer said:

Another super duper set of shots Jack.  By far, the third one is my favorite ... there are no slouches here.  Just excellent shots.

Thanks PDX!  Just testing this very cool little plane.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Great set of views Jack, that second shot is my favourite. The trees and houses stand out so well.

You are getting performance that I can only dream of.

Thanks Martyn!  Performance is subjective on my PC.  Sometimes it's good sometimes with AS16 it slogs so badly I have to shut it off.  What I'm really concerned about is all the VAS testing I'm doing so I can hopefully someday fly that new 747.  I'm tweaking and testing and on and on and on.  I'm learning stuff though.

Oh, and credit goes to Adam's PTA 20_08.  It's amazing.

3 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice set Jack

Where did you get Adam's PTA 20_08.??

I'm way back on something like 20_03.

TTM

Thanks TTM!  I think it's 20_08.  Almost positive.  I just shut down the computer too.  If he doesn't get back to you with a link I can send it via Dropbox.

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

10 hours ago, mikewies said:

I really like the yellow livery, it makes your images pop!

They contrast nicely against the green countryside. Good series, I liked them all!

Thanks Mike.  That's Adam's own repaint he did.  I love it.

Archived