Sinking airfields

chasd

I have encountered a number of airfields,(Manchester, Biggin Hill, Melbourne Int.) where the runways and taxiways sink into the topography, As you approach the airfield it gradually sinks, you land into a chasm wall (harmlessly)  an have to taxi along ravines.

Has anyone experienced this, Could it be some clash with default FSX scenery.

Regards, Charles 

Support Forums Rules:

1.    All support threads require a valid order number/transaction ID to receive support. Users that cannot provide a valid order number/transaction ID will not receive support.

As stated above and help will be available,..............,,this should be a simple fix.

When you add an order reference to your post and get support, I suggest you also tell us what addons you are using at the time of seeing these incidents.

For example do you have FTX ENG when you see the effects in Manchester and Biggin Hill. Are they the default FSx airports or Orbx addon airports?

Have you got FTX AU SP4 running for Australia or are you using default scenery?

Do you have FTX Vector installed and if you do is it enabled when flying in UK and AU?

Need much more detail in order to try and help.

Look forward to your order detail being provided and then we can assist.

Order reference 583b6d943f00d

I am currently running Global Base, Global Vector ,FTX AU SP4, Open LC Europe, Open LC North America. NZ North and South Island, England,Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Northern California, Pacific North West. 

I am only running Orbx scenery by choice, if there can be any interference by Microsoft default scenery I need  to know how to deal with it

Regards Charles.

Please don't be offended by one of the posts, some just naturally talk like that but I'm sure he means well.

Welcome to the forums.  You will find a lot of knowledgeable people here.  Just when you think, things are too

difficult someone (particularly the Mods) will walk you through it.

It's a great hobby and where else can you see the world at this price.

Good luck Chasd, 

JimN

Archived