Feeling the G´s over PAVD

FSRobert

Now, this is very far away from my style of a FS video from what I normally post but, it really shows the once again just how absolutely amazingly stunning this Orbx PAVD is in the winter season...for that matter all seasons!

As you can see I am not traveling low and slow. I can think " in real life " this F22 would have broke apart how I was flying her, but it was fun and shows how the GForce effect works ( love it or hate it ) in P3D which, is why I made this very rough and un-edited video in the first place for " Thundercat 7100 " another video maker here in this forum.

Hang with me as I pass out and wake up in mid flight... if, nothing else, you might enjoy the feeling of the  almost speed of sound over the terrain. 

Thundercat7100 made a video in a GA Aircraft hitting speeds just under 200 with some radical turns to say the least. I would think many G´s would have been felt by the pilot if the GForce effect box was checked but is seems not and my guess maybe it only works in aircrafts such as Jet Figthers?

This will be my last video here for a few months. Next week will be starting a complete remodel of the inside of our home and must move out during it. The builder said 6-7 weeks, I sure hope he holds the time line.    

Hi my Friend

Robert you play in another register, I was not accustomed at all that there are always surprises me .

Happy 2017,  feliz ano nuevo 2017(where i living) Bonne Année 2017(where i was born) Pace e salute 2017 (Corsica maternal language)

Patrick

• 3 weeks later...

Archived