former YU- area ....further releases planned?

YU-Flyer

as there was LDDU released recently, i thought there also might be other airports from that region in the pipeline aswell - like LYBE (Belgrade), LDPL (Pula), LYTV (Tivat), LYPG (Podgorica). there already are existing add-ons, but they are not up to todays standard, and as ORBX is seeting the standards i thought i could be lucky with my question. ;)

1 hour ago, Ripcord said:

Yu never know what these guys will do next.

Personally I'd like to see a full FTX region, or two, with some local airports mixed in.  Pretty countryside with the sea and the mountains.

I pretty much like to see a full FTX world:D

2 hours ago, Ripcord said:

Yu never know what these guys will do next.

Personally I'd like to see a full FTX region, or two, with some local airports mixed in.  Pretty countryside with the sea and the mountains.

btw ....a complete FTX scenery Ex-YU would be amazing!  - maybe one day...

2 hours ago, Ripcord said:

Personally I'd like to see a full FTX region, or two, with some local airports mixed in.  Pretty countryside with the sea and the mountains

I second this Ripcord. One of the more scenic drives I have ever done in Europe was a drive up the seaside coast of Croatia. What absolutely gorgeous countryside, all kinds of picturesque seaside towns and villages, craggy mountains coming down to the sea. A really cool experience to see that first hand. I would love to fly around that area in Full FAT Orbx style. Ah, but to dream.....

This area is still pretty impressive flying with just OpenLC Europe.  I do so often--my great-grandmother was born in Zadar, so I like to fly there (I have the payware airport) and visit the family homestead over at Islam Grcki, near the big lake Novigradsko More.

Oh I would imagine they will get to it at some point, probably in a few years.  ORBX loves a good mountainous coastline, but they still have Germany South and probably some other adjacent regions in that area (my guess only) that they know will sell well for them.

I see your village there Stewart!  So there is an Islam Grcki (greek) and next door there is another village call Islam Latinski (Latin).  I wonder if they get along?  I bet that is a scenic drive down to the lake. 

The visit to Islam Grcki and the trip to the lake are both on my "bucket" list, Ripcord.  Curious about the names of the two villages...Greek and Latin.  This general area was the sight of a famous battle of sorts which saw the defeat of elements of the Ottoman Turk army and prevented any further intrusion of their (Muslim) army into Croatia.

Archived