Avalon Airshow

Josh Hamdorf

Hi Guys,

I'm in desperate need on some support, i downloaded Avalon airport on the new FTX Central program and cant seem to find how to activate the airshow. Its not in my control panel on the airport in FTX central and i cant find it anywhere. Where and how do i get the airshow.

Yeah so im not the only one, I asked ORBX through support and they advised me to come here so i dont know what is happening now but i just want it sorted because from memory the old website it was down the bottom of the Avalon Airport page and you could directly download it.

It was removed in response to numerous complaints about the effects it had on performance I believe.  It was definitely a frame rate killer for the computers of the day.

I don't think there are any moves within ORBX developers to reinstate it a this time.

• 1 month later...

Oh what a shame. I pretty much just bought it for that mode. With computers having a lot more power now, It would be great to see it reinstated. If not, I'm sure I could make my own. I have to second Jjaycee, and make the suggestion it's removed from the product features list. There is even a youtube video on the product page showing off the mode.

I thought I remembered reading about the Avalon "Airshow" addition recently, and a quick search led me to the thread, which also contains a link for the download. Now, if I attempt to copy and paste a link to the tread itself, I'd most probably make a hash of it. If I attempt to copy and paste the link to the download, not only will I make a hash of it, I'd possibly run foul of the 'rools', but, that shouldn't stop you fellas finding it, now that you know it is there!;)

I usually create my own airshows using FS Recorder, but as I have Avalon, and not being particularly knowledgeable about the Australian airshow scene, I might give it a look myself!:)

Archived