OZx site down?

Jack Sawyer

This is frustrating.  I use a special password program and when I put my name and pasword in the boxes, which I haven't changed on this site ever, it tells me wrong name or email.  So they I tell it fogot password, it asks for an email adress and I don't know how many times I've done this in two days but never get an email to reset it.

I guess I'll try yet ANOTHER darned Yahoo (garbage AT&T) address.  I am very seriousely thinking of dumping AT&T, nothing but trouble lately with email for me AND my wife.  And they can never fix it.

So now I have to wait the required 15 minutes to try another address but it says to use the "original" address I first signed in with.

Oh the humanity!

9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

This is frustrating.  I use a special password program and when I put my name and pasword in the boxes, which I haven't changed on this site ever, it tells me wrong name or email.  So they I tell it fogot password, it asks for an email adress and I don't know how many times I've done this in two days but never get an email to reset it.

I guess I'll try yet ANOTHER darned Yahoo (garbage AT&T) address.  I am very seriousely thinking of dumping AT&T, nothing but trouble lately with email for me AND my wife.  And they can never fix it.

So now I have to wait the required 15 minutes to try another address but it says to use the "original" address I first signed in with.

Oh the humanity!

To create account on websites, it's wise not using an email address from network providers. Generic such as Yahoo, Outlook or Gmail (lol) are fine

4 minutes ago, Richard Bui said:

To create account on websites, it's wise not using an email address from network providers. Generic such as Yahoo, Outlook or Gmail (lol) are fine

I don't understand Richard.  I have been having nothing but trouble with Yahoo which is AT&T.  Do you mean not to use an email with the .att extender?  If so why is this?  I never knew this, can you explain why it's not wise?

In fact, if you decide to change provider, they often close your email account so you lose your ability to recover password in case the email was used to create account.

2 minutes ago, Richard Bui said:

In fact, if you decide to change provider, they often close your email account so you lose your ability to recover password in case the email was used to create account.

Yup, this is a real mess.  Thanks Richard.

6 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Jack - your email seems to be stuffed again. The OzX site has been OK lately - I've been on it frequently.

Adam.

Can anyone contact them and let them know I'm trying to use a different email address?  Early this morning I submitted a ticket with my att email address to change it to an Apple .me address and it's 7 hours later and still nothing.  Am I locked out forever because of those darned people at AT&T?

Jack

When I Sign in to send pics, my PC has a saved Sign in & p/word.

When I click Ozx Sign in, the saved data boxes show & I press Sign & ozx gives a message saying not setup, or something like that.

I click on ozx Sign in button a 2nd time, the saved Sign in & p/word panel shows again & when I press on Sign in again, it goes through

Every time.

I have just adjusted to the quirk.

[But I just checked it for this message & it went straight through! 1st time.]:huh:

TTM

3 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Jack

When I Sign in to send pics, my PC has a saved Sign in & p/word.

When I click Ozx Sign in, the saved data boxes show & I press Sign & ozx gives a message saying not setup, or something like that.

I click on ozx Sign in button a 2nd time, the saved Sign in & p/word panel shows again & when I press on Sign in again, it goes through

Every time.

I have just adjusted to the quirk.

[But I just checked it for this message & it went straight through! 1st time.]:huh:

TTM

Thanks TTM, I wish I could pick up the phone and call someone.  :blink:

10 minutes ago, Mark Abdey said:

I feel your pain Jack... a forum I used to be on, in fact the very first one I joined, are unable to send emails to my BT account for some reason. I've tried many times to re-set my details, but I never get the activation email.

Well, there's still imgur which I use all the time but lately it's been s.l.o.w.

I don't think I'll ever use my AT&T email address for anything new ever again.

I'm stuck on Imgur these days. Don't like it much - it's too obviously meant for phone/pad users and feels really mean on a proper screen, but I never did get my access to Fsfiles working properly after some crashes a while back. I can get on there to read, but can't post from my sim pc. Doesn't matter what id I use it just always fails on the uploads. Weird stuff - Jay couldn't get it resolved after many attempts. Seems to be an IP or maybe mac address issue, as the same id works on my other networked PCs here. But routing pix around to upload them feels like too much hassle.

Archived