Tapini Commando: Big Bush.

Captain Coffee

I conducted a test for my Air Hauler operation in PNG. Framerates were quite nice, so I popped on the Fraps...glad I did. :)

Duncan/Slopey just enabled scenery importing into Airhauler2 (my favorite addon just a wee bit ahead of ORBx addons...as AH gives me a reason to fly, ORBx the places), thankfully, as I have been Jonesing to haul around the ORBx Tapini/PNG scenery since AH2 began EA Beta release.

This footage is shot outside of Airhualer, I am just testing if I can safely bring a load of 10,000 lbs into TAP, Tapini...in a gorgeous flying freeware C46 in "Bush Flying Unlimited" livery...we shall see what it's limits are...

Hope you enjoy.

Aren't the Rolling Stones all wrong ? You CAN get satisfaction when you land a larger plane on a bush strip ;) ! About the aircraft, what Commando is that ? I long for one at today standards !

Also, you gave me the idea to look  again at my FSPassengers. I bought it months ago but used it for a few weeks only.

1 hour ago, dominique said:

Aren't the Rolling Stones all wrong ? You CAN get satisfaction when you land a larger plane on a bush strip ;) ! About the aircraft, what Commando is that ? I long for one at today standards !

Also, you gave me the idea to look  again at my FSPassengers. I bought it months ago but used it for a few weeks only.

Libardo Guzman García made the original model if I read the included readme.txt file correctly.

It is available along with a number of repaints for it over at AvSim ...link below.

http://simviation.com/fsxvintage7.htm

It is Definitely Not up today's standards in terms of interior modeling and textures...but it looks nice in screenshots, and flies lovely with a quite forgiving nature towards nutters like me :D !

Archived