Ta'u Solar Farm

Perk

Solar City and Tesla just released a video showing off their solar farm on Ta'u in American Samoa.  Thought it might be something cool to add to the Samoan Experience if/when there's ever an update.  In any event it's a nice video of an island I've visited often in Sim.

gmaps.JPG2016-11-22_13-24-12-901.jpg

Hi Tim, It's nice to know these sceneries continue to be cared for.
A question I've been meaning to ask for a while. Will the problematic water colour blending be fixed around American Samoa?

The first two pictures below are from the back side (North) of the island opposite NSTU. You can see that there is a very visible straight step in the water colour where the 'painted' part of the water ends.
You can also see that where the water hasn't been 'touched up' with that peculiar blue colour it actually blends perfectly naturally and very realistically with the surrounding ocean.
Would it be possible to remove that blue banding from the water all around the island to make the coast look more reaslistic, or is there an underlying  reason why it was done this way? The photo real parts of the water on their own work great, but that blue colour just doesn't look like real water. Isn't just a slight blend mask gradient into background ocean what's normally added and no recolouring? 
I can adjust my water settings to tone this down to an extent, but because this water has been made so bright, I then lose underwater detail in every other scenery.
I'm really sorry for nagging when the scenery is otherwise absolutely superb.

Samoa1.jpg
samoa3.jpg
samoa2.jpg

Archived