LOWER pricing on 85% of Orbx airports!

John Venema

6 hours ago, John Venema said:

If you view an airport in OrbxDirect does it show the original price crossed through and discounted price shown? If so, then yes you have the seniors discount active.

Yes it is as you say, JV. Again, many thanks for your great products and customer care.

AWESOME! I am in college and this is great news when money can be saved.

But lets be honest, from the economic standpoint I bet yall noticed yall would get more income with lower prices, because people like me can only afford sceneries as expensive as these on sale, yall make the best sceneries though! Also yall stopped selling your products through 3rd party vendors if I recall correctly which could mean this is a price transfer...

Speaking of sales, is there a possible Black Friday sale coming? ive been saving boatloads of money just for Orbx sceneries for months :P 

Will the State of Texas ever be in the works or airports for it? Reklaw would be the best!

The move to our own store has not saved us money at all; it's actually far more expensive to pay for e-commerce vendors, bandwidth, storage, staff, web development (the list goes on) versus paying FSS their commission. We now also have to collect 10% GST tax for Australian customer sales (which we are not adding to the price). We are also paying FSS a fee for every customer who transfers their licenses.

So the notion that we are making more profit from our own store is completely untrue. Our motivation for OrbxDirect was to have more control over our end-to-end supply/delivery chain and to provide a better and more seamless buying service to our customers, fully integrated into FTXC.

1 hour ago, John Venema said:

(...) We now also have to collect 10% GST tax for Australian customer sales (which we are not adding to the price). (...)

This sounds like a compensatory pricing to me, charging Australian residents and non-residents an equal "average" price. In the end it doesn't matter, though, as every customer will buy depending on whether the asked price "suits" them.

1 minute ago, luckyb52 said:

When did the prices of the platinum airports go up to AUD$ 39.95? Last I checked they were around AUD$ 34.95...

In June all airports with the exception of some budget items were moved to $39.95.

As you can see though, that has changed  for the majority of items.

4 hours ago, Alex Goff said:

In June all airports with the exception of some budget items were moved to $39.95.

As you can see though, that has changed  for the majority of items.

Copy that Alex, and thanks for the info ---

Best

Lucky  :)

/////////////

On 11/17/2016 at 8:45 AM, John Venema said:

If you view an airport in OrbxDirect does it show the original price crossed through and discounted price shown? If so, then yes you have the seniors discount active.

How do you get a senior's discount?  Every time I login I see full prices! 

Archived