announcement LOWER pricing on 85% of Orbx airports!

John Venema

9 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I feel this is a very reasonable move. I make the judgement on "extra features included" with every purchase, not by chance I have most platinum rated sceneries in my list already...

Thanks for pushing the business with this creativity, JV!

Me too! Buying places like Friday Harbor, Blue Canyon and AYPY with lots of extra airports were key on my decision!

i just purchased ESSA last Week so when i check now the price is down, will i be entitled to get refund of difference, and i talk to support that airport night light Taxiway is not fixed yet, somewhere look like Doomed airport 

Edited by Bikash KC

Hm, I'm a bit confused about the price reduction. When I compare the prices to the onesI already paid in FSS, they are the same or higher as before..

For examlpe I paid 32.95$ for KEGE, KMRY, but also 32.95 for some of the Gold tier...

Maybe I'm wrong, but this sounds a bit strange to me...

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, macroth72 said:

Hm, I'm a bit confused about the price reduction. When I compare the prices to the onesI already paid in FSS, they are the same or higher as before..

For examlpe I paid 32.95$ for KEGE, KMRY, but also 32.95 for some of the Gold tier...

Maybe I'm wrong, but this sounds a bit strange to me...

In June we had an across the board change in price to 39.95AUD, with a couple left at 24.95AUD. This change is reducing many airports that were never at budget pricing to budget, and others back to 32.95AUD.

That is great news if the senior discount is still available for us old folks.  I know I bought more orbx scenery just because of the extra senior discounts.

Thanks

order no. FSS0146022

Edited by tiger64
left off order no. FSS0146022