no buildings at O60

gregmorin

Richard

I was one of the FTX 3 testers. I was working with Ben McClintock on this issue when the scenery did not install correctly. At my request,  we changed the nomenclature of the scenery library so that I could install the 110116 scenery. As Ben suspected this was not the issue. He has told me that with FTX 3, out of date or missing scenery files is no longer a possibility. The library insertion points are correct. Ben asked that I send him my dll, which I did as he felt it could be an object flow issue. As busy as he has been and because the test has ended, I did not bring up the old thread in the testing forum, but posted here in there normal support forum. If you would prefer I will give it some more time and try to contact Ben on this issue.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2016 at 9:41 AM, gregmorin said:

I purchased, downloaded and installed O60 Cloverdale with FTX 3. I have no airport buildings showing. I would appreciate suggestions for a fix

Greg, I was just wondering if you have a fix yet for this problem?  I just installed today and have the same condition, people flow, AI, trees, runway etc in place but not a building in sight.  Thanks, Roger

9 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Greg, I was just wondering if you have a fix yet for this problem?  I just installed today and have the same condition, people flow, AI, trees, runway etc in place but not a building in sight.  Thanks, Roger

Roger

Not yet, but I have not pursued the solution.

Nick

I have it installed in PD3V3.

Greg

In regards to no buildings at O60 Cloverdale, after further investigation of the area I did find that the lumber yard is there in full glory, just no buildings on the airport grounds, I have uninstalled and re-installed, with no luck.  Libs are up to date, v161101, FTXC v 3.0.1.1, running P3DV3, have FTX NA Northern California installed.  This is the first time I have ever had a problem with an install of Orbx scenery. 

15 hours ago, Wakashi said:

In regards to no buildings at O60 Cloverdale, after further investigation of the area I did find that the lumber yard is there in full glory, just no buildings on the airport grounds, I have uninstalled and re-installed, with no luck.  Libs are up to date, v161101, FTXC v 3.0.1.1, running P3DV3, have FTX NA Northern California installed.  This is the first time I have ever had a problem with an install of Orbx scenery. 

Roger

This is true for me as well. After further reflection and investigation, I think the issue may caused by the installer not writing what it should have to the Object Flow Module. It is located at users/greg/Appdata/Roaming/Orbx Systems/Object Flow Module/ Object Flow. Some products are listed in the generic Object Flow while others have their own Object Flow page. It could also be a DLL issue, but very few individual products are listed there.

Greg 

Greg,

I have looked at the files you mentioned but don't have a real good understanding of how it all works, so I guess I will wait for someone with more knowledge to come up with the solution. I wonder if we are the only two that have this problem? I haven't seen anything else posted about it.
Roger

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived