Just bought Bar Harbor

Jack Sawyer

Wicked NICE!  I have been here in real life when I lived in Boston.  This is the first I bought with the new FTX.  I actually bought it on my iMac and booted the PC and ran FTX and there it was and it came down the pipeline in about 20 minutes.  Thank you Orbx guys!!!

Global, Vector, N/A OLC, Trees, KBHB, Adam's latest PTA & HDR settings.

QbA6hwl.jpg

3HKpV5K.jpg

ILsN0cT.jpg

YtAUNGx.jpg

Ece4m1K.jpg

8b5Sfuh.jpg

WLCI2AW.jpg

3 minutes ago, Republic DC-9 said:

Great shots and what is that lovely plane in Thunderbirds scheme?

Steve

Thanks Steve, MilViz's Advanced and it's quite a handful to fly.  I thought the GeeBee was tough!  But it's almost a study level plane.  And I still have to learn the Antonov!  

19 minutes ago, Republic DC-9 said:

Great shots and what is that lovely plane in Thunderbirds scheme?

Steve

Thunderbirds are go but I can't remember Thunderbird one looking like this.:o

Wonderful shots Jack, I am laughing as I am trying to imagine the mayhem your jet blast is creating at that peaceful looking airport.

Hope you are enjoying all your new buys, I hope you have brought your missus something too.

I have brought mine a pet Cobra and hidden it in the bed:ph34r::lol::lol:

8 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thunderbirds are go but I can't remember Thunderbird one looking like this.:o

Wonderful shots Jack, I am laughing as I am trying to imagine the mayhem your jet blast is creating at that peaceful looking airport.

Hope you are enjoying all your new buys, I hope you have brought your missus something too.

I have brought mine a pet Cobra and hidden it in the bed:ph34r::lol::lol:

Martyn!  As I type this my lovely and gracious wife are laughing out loud!  :lol:

Yeah, I can just imagine how loud it'd be in such a quaint little town in Maine! :o

A cobra!?!  Yikes!  Hope you keep it well fed so it doesn't bite her! 

I bought her a new iPad with pink covers because she likes girly colors. :wub:

37 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Martyn!  As I type this my lovely and gracious wife are laughing out loud!  :lol:

Yeah, I can just imagine how loud it'd be in such a quaint little town in Maine! :o

A cobra!?!  Yikes!  Hope you keep it well fed so it doesn't bite her! 

I bought her a new iPad with pink covers because she likes girly colors. :wub:

We must have something in common as I brought the wife an iPad with a pink cover last Xmas.

FYI the Cobra has not eaten for a week, it looks mighty hungry:D

I hope she doesn't hit the Cobra with it:(

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

We must have something in common as I brought the wife an iPad with a pink cover last Xmas.

FYI the Cobra has not eaten for a week, it looks mighty hungry:D

I hope she doesn't hit the Cobra with it:(

I have been blessed with a great wife.  She likes to watch me fly and she advises me on what Orbx to buy, but it has to be "cute" to her!  

For real, a real Cobra?  I didn't think that was allowed anywhere.  You gonna be funning' me, or as they say in the UK, taking the mickey out of me, is that the saying?

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I have been blessed with a great wife.  She likes to watch me fly and she advises me on what Orbx to buy, but it has to be "cute" to her!  

For real, a real Cobra?  I didn't think that was allowed anywhere.  You gonna be funning' me, or as they say in the UK, taking the mickey out of me, is that the saying?

Just joking Jack although I think you are allowed to keep certain snakes here such as the Python varieties, don't know about the poisonous ones though.

http://www.snakeranch.com.au/

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Just joking Jack although I think you are allowed to keep certain snakes here such as the Python varieties, don't know about the poisonous ones though.

http://www.snakeranch.com.au/

My next door neighbor has a ball python, but they creep me out.  I have a natural aversion to snakes.  I wonder if they added any snakes in Orbx like People Flow, "Snake Flow".

I am the opposite Jack, just love them. Near to where we stay in Thailand there is a place with white and orange pythons some are 15ft long. For AU$10 they will get one out for you to get a close look at and touch.

Snake flow sounds like a great idea. Imagine starting up a Rotax powered plane and wondering if the rattling sound is the engine or an unwanted passenger in the cockpit.:o:ph34r::lol:

46 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I am the opposite Jack, just love them. Near to where we stay in Thailand there is a place with white and orange pythons some are 15ft long. For AU$10 they will get one out for you to get a close look at and touch.

Snake flow sounds like a great idea. Imagine starting up a Rotax powered plane and wondering if the rattling sound is the engine or an unwanted passenger in the cockpit.:o:ph34r::lol:

Yikes, count me out Martyn.  I don't know why but I just don't like 'em.

"SankeFlow" and we could really go all out for powerful enough PC's.  How about different parts of the world have different animals.  China, PandaFlow, Middle East, CamelFlow, and on and on.  Would be cool!

One time in real life when I was working on an L-1011 we removed the sidewall panels for overhaul.  We found a dead, desiccated snake inside the cabin between the skin and the sidewall panel.  It was vey interesting.

Archived