Scenery sort order

Jack Sawyer

I saw Ben mention in another post how to get to the sort order.  So I clicked on the gear and saw it but it didn't look like my old sort order.  I can post a screen if I need to but does Tongass still need to be between certain sceneries?  Is there anything special I should know or is FTXV3 smart enough to know where to place what?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Jack,  There is no three-letter OLC anymore in the Central v3, merely all the OLCs are listed individually.  You tell Central which item in the Library you want to place the OLCs below, in your case probably below Tongass_Fjords_Lower_Priority.

Thanks Stew!

Gosh, I wish I knew more about this kind of stuff.  I'm gonna have a heck of a time taking screenshots.  What I have to do is open the new V3 drop down menu but then I can't use the snipping tool.  So I have to open the drop down menu, hit PRNT SCRN and then paste into Wordpad.  Then enlarge that and then use the Snipping tool!  Yikes, a lot of work.  But I need to make sure I have them in the correct order as what Holger sent me.

Okay, it took me all day, but does this look in the correct order?  My overall scenery just seems off.  I wonder if I have the wrong order.

Thanks, Jack

iMYGK2m.jpg

EEe5KA5.jpg

AKAaeqz.jpg

dfxjFh5.jpg

r7Fp3Gn.jpg

I deliberately skipped all the ones with numbers as I think these are probably the most important?

6 hours ago, anfield ace said:

Hi Voyager,

In FSX SE i still can't get the addon scenery line to move above FTX in Central 3, it's sandwiched in between FTX and OLC above The two Tongass lines, still it appears to work OK, so I guess it's best to leave well alone!

Cheers,

Sorted, I had to un-install Tongass to get the correct listing...not too bothered, I don't fly there really...cheers!

Archived