OrbxLibs Update problem (FTXCv3)

mutley

Hi Ben,

I have tried 2 methods of updating Orbx Libs Version 161101 (November 2016) Update from Zip and regular install and both come back with an error "You do not have access to this build"

Any Ideas?

Also, there is no access to Vectors configuration tool on the settings page, is that correct?

My version is v3.0.0.36

Cheers,

Joe

15 minutes ago, BBQSteve said:

Seems I may have another problem as well. When I log into ORBXDirect it shows YBRM downloading at 74%. I have not selected anything to download

I think you will find that is just a screenshot, not your FTXC downloading it :)

I to am having problems with the download and have tried to rerun the Control Panel and even switched off my computer and started again but no Libs being downloaded. Also I have two sceneries missing from my list namely Hancock County FSS0493546 and Meigs Field FSS0455320. Many thanks and to what you have all done is superb when all kinks have been ironed out then it should be a lot better than the old.

Confused ! I first off got a notice about orbxlibs update and chose the Central to download and install and make a backup. It downloaded about 200+MB. I see no backup copy in the location I gave. I do see a whole bunch of zip files in the location beginning with "_chkd....." Open them up an there is a whole more zips enclosed. What are these?

Also having transferred my orders successfully from FSS I now show updates to several AUS airports. I click on one to update and it just goes straight to downloading, but I wanted it to download and make a backup copy but no such option given. I then looked in my Orbx folder in P3D and see no change to the airport (Cessnock) nor any date change indicating a modification. I now don't know if it was a valid update nor whether it was installed.

I am also getting notice that I "don't have access to this product" with a few like YMLT that is installed abd says there is an update.

I notice that the updates with No access notice are the freeware ones. I sthis the problem or are no updates in reality?

When I re-install all the ORBX scenery on another computer, I intend to purchase soon. Do I use all the downloads I have safely put aside on a back-up disk, or do I just click on the relevant picture in my account?

I also tried to update some freeware airports, but I get the reply that I have no access to this build?

The rest of the migration went fine.

Regards

Hans

Archived