ORBX Brisbane Scenery Jetway not aligned properly

Nico Kyaw

Dear Orbx,

After I have installed the scenery, everything seems fine except for one problem I have with the jetways at the international terminal. They for some reason aligned improperly. Can you please help me with this? I have attached a picture to show you how it looks like. Many thanks.

Sincerely,

Nico

ybbn_jetway_issue.png

• 2 weeks later...

Have you installed the P3D version of YBBN or ported the FSX version over. I ask because what you are seeing was an issue with jetways which worked fine in FSX but behaved erratically in P3D. Those jetways were replaced with static ones for the P3D version.

Some of the jetways at the International Terminal work fine for the larger jets which normally park at those gates but not with the smaller B737's and A320's. These smaller jets usually park at either end of the International Teminal.

These jetways have been built in accordance with the SDK and we are not sure why they do not work properly. We are continuing to work with LM to sort the issue and will issue an update once a solution is found.

• 1 year later...

It seems that you are working on a solution for a while.

Any solution ?

I purchased this scenery and never used it because of this jetway problem, it is really ugly.

This is the only payware scenery where i see this.

It might be a problem due to P3D but when i purchased it is stated that it is P3Dv4 compatible and obviously it is not.

How can I get a refund please ?

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:33 AM, Graham Eccleston said:

These jetways have been built in accordance with the SDK and we are not sure why they do not work properly. We are continuing to work with LM to sort the issue and will issue an update once a solution is found.

Has LM meanwhile been able to help with the jetway problem at Brisbane in P3D4, I was experiencing the same trouble today arriving in YBBN with a B738 at Gate 80.

Regards

Ralf

• 5 months later...
On 10/5/2016 at 11:33 AM, Graham Eccleston said:

Have you installed the P3D version of YBBN or ported the FSX version over. I ask because what you are seeing was an issue with jetways which worked fine in FSX but behaved erratically in P3D. Those jetways were replaced with static ones for the P3D version.

Some of the jetways at the International Terminal work fine for the larger jets which normally park at those gates but not with the smaller B737's and A320's. These smaller jets usually park at either end of the International Teminal.

Hi @Graham Eccleston , hey team,

Could you attach the static jetway placement files for YBBN Brisbane here? I use YBBN in P3Dv4 and the jetway's behavior is a bit of a show stopper. A fresh install did not solve the problem and I suppose that the static option is not included in the v4 installer.

Deleting the animated jetways in ADE is pretty simple. Now I just need the static ones.

Thank you and best wishes!

ybbnook0t.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi, I'm also disappointed about BGL jetways for YMML and YBBN (I'm new Orbx user, have spend many money last days). I don't understand why we don't have the choice between Ctrl+J (BGL) and SODE jetways, more modern and reliable. I've abandoned all UK2000 sceneries (in particular EGLL Heathrow) for similar reason. Assuming these products aren't cheap in general, an effort by Orbx developers will be appreciated. TIA.

Archived