Actually it happens in the LC NA in Idaho also.  I was flying this morning and saw similar patches of white, not snow, scattered across the valleys in the mountains.  I am sure that Orbx is aware of this and is working on the many fixes that have been reported since North America's release and other parts of the world.  fisheye

Hi Holger   I had this happen to me on September 1st on my way to 3w5 from Darrington. I turned off the simulator and restarted the flight and all the textures were back to normal. I have noticed that we are seeing fall textures so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I have also seen this happen in other places but cant remember where. I think it might be weather related as maybe it said snow or something and the textures were trying to display that.  I have noticed this phenomena in the past even in Summer flying across CRM to PNW and clearing the weather stopped that behavior.  I'm using P3d 3.3. If and when it happens again I will get the info to you.   Josh

1 hour ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi there,

please provide specific locations and sim dates so we can double-check on our end, and also which platform you're using (FSX, FSX-SE, P3Dv?)

Cheers, Holger

it was yesterday when i first got it but it seems to happen all the time now. also im on p3d v3.3

• 3 weeks later...

I am seeing the same odd white patches with my FSX set to summer months, start to appear about 30 - 40 minutes into the flight south of Toronto.  I have isolated this issue to something in OpenLC NA as the white patches don't appear with OpenLC deselected in my library.

Archived