Fall colors during Spring in Orbx Wales & Orbx Global with LC

I am getting some Fall colors when flying in the Spring in certain Orbx scenery areas. Since I can't find posts by anyone else experiencing this, I'm assuming my Orbx installation has been corrupted in some fashion. I would appreciate your thoughts on how to remedy this situation. So far I have encountered this problem in two very different scenery areas. One is an Orbx region—Wales, and the other is a an Orbx Global and EU openLC area—Germany. 

I have attached a screenshot displaying this problem around Orbx EGCW in Orbx Wales. I have also attached a screenshot displaying this problem just south of Orbx EDOU when running Orbx Global, Orbx EU openLC, and Orbx Vector. The location coordinates are shown on the screenshots. Finally, I have also attached a third screenshot showing my date and time settings when these screenshots were taken - 5/28/16 around 16:00.

I first discovered this problem a few weeks ago in these areas and it is repeatable. There may be other areas in Europe or elsewhere that display this problem as well, but I haven't run across them yet. In one of the areas, the Fall textures also appear during the Summer season. The Fall textures do not appear during Winter.

I tried reinstalling all of the Orbx scenery involved, but the problem remains.

I am running P3D v3.2 on Windows 7. I have almost every Orbx scenery installed and activated in the Scenery Library.

Thanks for your assistance.

Robert

G0gA

EDOU Fall Colors in Spring.jpg

EGCW Fall colors in Spring.jpg

Date and time.jpg

Hi Robert, 

this has come up a couple of times before and we couldn't figure out what the issue might be as it has nothing to do with the coding in our products. However, I recently came across a thread on a German forum that indicated that setting the "Use System Time for Default Scenario" flag fixed the loading of incorrect seasonal textures.

Cheers, Holger

Archived