Does this look blurred

Fsxsimmer453

The photoreal ground textures looked "blurred".  But without more information, it doesn't necessarily mean you have a simulator rendering problem.  For instance, it appears you may have taken the screencap while the simulator was "zoomed in" to a location farther away, which would result in you seeing textures that are loaded there at a lower LOD resolution level farther away from your aircraft.  

Edit:  Stuart and I posted at the same time...with different observations.  Just goes to show that without further info, nobody could really say "yes" or "no" to your question (as far as if you are having a display resolution issue with your simulator).

36 minutes ago, FalconAF said:

The photoreal ground textures looked "blurred".  But without more information, it doesn't necessarily mean you have a simulator rendering problem.  For instance, it appears you may have taken the screencap while the simulator was "zoomed in" to a location farther away, which would result in you seeing textures that are loaded there at a lower LOD resolution level farther away from your aircraft.  

Edit:  Stuart and I posted at the same time...with different observations.  Just goes to show that without further info, nobody could really say "yes" or "no" to your question (as far as if you are having a display resolution issue with your simulator).

I tend to agree that the photoreal ground textures are a little blurred, but certainly not as bad as other folks have posted here on these forums.  As FalconAF states, it's a little difficult to tell off hand what the issues are with your screenshot.

What is the point of this post?

The area is blurry, but it also looks like photoscenery which would account for its blurriness, so then its not blurry.

But if its not photoscenery then it really is blurry!

Whatever, providing some useful background of what we are looking at would help.  So perhaps you have your question answered anyway.

To the OP, with clarity and eternal patience I ask:

Are you questioning whether this look is normal or if you are having issues with blurry textures, are you requesting assistance?

Yes, the textures look blurry BUT, what are your sim graphics settings?  More importantly, what sim are you running?  A little more details can go a long way in diagnosing the issue and getting much better responses. :)

Archived