AI problem at LDDU

Philip M. Wafer

Gents,

Fabulous job with Dubrovnik. Thank you.

Now, a little nitpicking -

I run UT2 and I noticed that AI aircraft stop at the runway hold short point for Rwy 12 for 5 minutes and disappear. When I stop at the same hold-short point I do not get the ability to request take-off from ATC. I have to move much closer to the runway to get that. I checked out the afx file in the latest version of ADEX and noticed that all the hold-short points "appear" to be too far from the runway. Conversly when the test tool is run it doesn't find any errors. Could you have a look, please.

FSS0514407

7 hours ago, Philip M. Wafer said:

Gents,

Fabulous job with Dubrovnik. Thank you.

Now, a little nitpicking -

I run UT2 and I noticed that AI aircraft stop at the runway hold short point for Rwy 12 for 5 minutes and disappear. When I stop at the same hold-short point I do not get the ability to request take-off from ATC. I have to move much closer to the runway to get that. I checked out the afx file in the latest version of ADEX and noticed that all the hold-short points "appear" to be too far from the runway. Conversly when the test tool is run it doesn't find any errors. Could you have a look, please.

FSS0514407

I also have experienced both phenomena that Philip mentions.

Archived