Missouri with FTX freeware airports

MotoDave

Here is a small part of Missouri with OLC NA and freeware FTX airports at both ends.  These are Josh Stovall FTX airports that are in close proximity to Whiteman AFB.  This small part of Missouri now looks completely fantastic, in my opinion.  A few small design decisions that hopefully could be rectified in a freeware service pack.  Thank you Josh Stovall and FTX.

The white static car inhibits proper taxi from this designed parking spot.  A consideration for complete removal.

miz_1.jpg

Well, it's very square but also very free.

miz_2.jpg

miz_3.jpg

miz_4.jpg

miz_5.jpg

miz_6.jpg

miz_7.jpg

miz_8.jpg

Hi MotoDave,

It's a good plan when mentioning airports to give the ICAO, otherwise I have no idea what files are needed to fix the issue.  I can probably fix this easily but I need to know what airport it is.

Cheers, Neil

5 hours ago, Neil Hill said:

Hi MotoDave,

It's a good plan when mentioning airports to give the ICAO, otherwise I have no idea what files are needed to fix the issue.  I can probably fix this easily but I need to know what airport it is.

Cheers, Neil

Hello, and thanks for correcting my mistakes during my flight from 4K3 Lexington Municipal to 9K4 Skyhaven.  Really had a senior moment there.

2 minutes ago, JS07 said:

What you showed, the car in the parking spot and the large square.  Your shots are fine, very nice.

Thanks Jack.  Neil fixed the car and correctly pointed out that from the air, the airport is square. 

Archived