FTX AU partially washed out ground textures

Simson

I'm flying in Australia at the moment. Now on a flight from Dundee Beach to Batchelor in the Northern Territory i saw these mismatching textures.

I have FTX AU + Airports, Global, Vector, FreeMeshX, OZX installed.

I already tried to pause the sim for a while to give some time for loading the textures correctly but with no success.

I think in all these blurry textures there are some green lakes, grass areas or whatever it is inside. Maybe this may help to find the answer??

Thanks.

2016-8-16_23-43-9-763.jpg
2016-8-16_23-43-2-106.jpg
2016-8-16_23-42-54-66.jpg
2016-8-16_23-41-34-552.jpg

I have FTX Australia and fly there quite a lot. I have found the same kind of square washed out looking areas as those pictures. I also have vector disabled every time I fly Aus. I usually see those washed out squares in very remote areas ( like the outback ) where there is supposed to be water of some sort. Sometimes not. Its not game breaking for me since it's not that often I see them. Though I kind of live with it since I believe every scenery comes with its flaws or imperfections. Not sure what else to say.... but if you experience those washed out squares all over AU then I would say there is a problem.

Cheers

Franky

15 hours ago, John Dow said:

Do you have Vector disabled for AU in the Vector Configurator tool (the last tab).  That's what it looks like to me

No John, the option "I have FTX AU installed" is enabled. Was also checking this immediately when i saw the textures.

9 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

This post explains the likely problem and provides a partial solution.

Thanks Nick, by installing the files provided by Holger the washed out textures are gone at least.

Archived