Passengers

John York

Y'know, sometimes I despair about flight sim' developers.

I've complained before about being lonely while flying because ti my knowledge only Ant has had the nouse to inhabit his aicraft with a nice attractive passenger.

Anyway, I've just had a look at the video supposedly advertising FS Pasengers which, I believe is quite popular.  I couldn't believe that having gone through all the business of luggage and geting the passenger on board, fixing their seatbelts etc., there was not one passenger to be seen in the aircraft when it was ready to taxi and fly.

Talk about mis-naming a product!  It's not that cheap either.:rolleyes:

John

5 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Try MCE it's great. You can have Lorna as your F/O and Stella as your flight attendant as well as the ground crew. Also works really with GSX. Complete with "nagging". I wont leave home with out them. Cheers.

Hi but do you actually get to see your co pilot sat next to you. Been on about this before. Surely in this day and age you would think it would be easy. Obviously it would be hard to see a co pilot using the yoke, but how about just sat there with his or hers arms folded or some thing. Know it's all to do with textures and stuff. Derek.

Yes, I looked it up Derek and I'm pretty sure all you get is voices and you need headphones.  I think I would find it a bit unnerving to hear the voices in the 'plane but not be able to see where they're coming from!

Apart from that, it seems not all aircraft are sync'd with it.  But it is adapted for P3D.

John

Creating a 3D model of passengers/co-pilot that would fit in every 3D cockpit and always be at the correct scale would be nearly impossible.

I'm not a big fan of add-ons that try to model passengers in the internal view. They look like artificial dolls and that just creeps me out.

He he I'm not going any where about plastic dolls. Just one question like you can some times get a veiw of the inside of a passenger plane and all you see are seats. Surely it wouldn't be hard to include some passengers as well. Would they not be on the same created image. The people who create the models of aircraft could all so create the co pilots even if they are only 2D surely. Derek.

Archived