Worst day of the year at FSS...

dominique

12 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

... but given the announcements it might be followed by one the most successful months in their history ... :D

Actually, I just bought JustSim Nice LFMN which is in sale for a few days and which will go nicely with Maurizio's Côte d'Azur. I don't know whether the FSS servers will be accessible after the OpenLC release before the LFMN sale ends  ! Yes, I know, bad excuse :D...

3 minutes ago, dominique said:

Actually, I just bought JustSim Nice LFMN which is in sale for a few days and which will go nicely with Maurizio's Côte d'Azur. I don't know whether the FSS servers will be accessible after the OpenLC release before the LFMN sale ends  ! Yes, I know, bad excuse :D...

I have bought Aerosoft´s Nice, just after a series of teaser shots by Maurizio. So I am also prepared... B)

56 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

I have bought Aerosoft´s Nice, just after a series of teaser shots by Maurizio. So I am also prepared... B)

Thats the key, Gerold, to be prepared, I am even Prepar3D :lol: !

The calm before the storm.

12 hours ago, dominique said:

Thanks for that Dominique, just brought it myself, my first non UK European payware airport.

12 hours ago, Stillwater said:

... but given the announcements it might be followed by one the most successful months in their history ... :D

So you too Gerold think that with the stampede to own OLC NA it will take some of us months to get it:o:wacko::lol:

Archived