Idea for next generation peopleflow people

Hello Orbx devellopers,

I was looking a stream with a plane taxiïng atone of your beautiful airports with the beautifull people flow people.

When the plane passed some people, they just kept looking in the direction they were looking, away from the plane. Can be, they were very concentrated talking about things, but wouldn't it be great if some of the peopleflow people would turn their head to see what's coming along when your plane passes them ?

I could imagine it would be programmable one way or another, people look up or turn their heads in the direction of a passing plane.

Just an idear, thanks for your great products anyway!

Kind regards!

Bram Stikkel 

• Nick Cooper changed the title to Idea for next generation peopleflow people
On 24-7-2016 at 2:43 PM, Bruce Hamilton said:

It may look like they're watching a plane, but follow their movements closely, and you'll see they're just repeating the same loop over and over.

Hi Bruce,
I do understand that People Flow people are pre-programmed loopt, but my question was actually if it could be made possible in People Flow, some people would turn their head and look to the players plane when it close to them ofcouse :-). But I admit, it was an a bit complicated sentence I made... ;-)

Archived