Congrats to All... YHBA

Xflyboy

Thanks mate!

We're bringing on Tamworth, Caloundra, Canberra, Alice Springs, Brisbane and *then* Cairns, hehe! (not to mention about another 15 airports being worked on right now in addition to those).

Oh come now JV. you must have the order mixed up, I fixed it for you :

We're bringing on Cairns, Tamworth, Caloundra, Canberra, Alice Springs, and *then* Brisbane

;)

Absolutely jaw dropping stuff. Don't know how many times I've ploughed into the deck while looking at the scenery, sometimes wish I could be the passenger and not the pilot!

You've certainly set the standard for all other scenery addons to aspire to. I can't wait to see whats next!

Congrats to all the team on another fantastic product.

last night I purchased Cessnock ... hands down the best airport addon I've ever purchased for FSX. I was blown away so that prompted me to purchase Hervey Bay. But I won't just load a flight and start in Hervey Bay - I will work my way up the coast and enjoy the flights along the way. But I can only imagine whats waiting for me when I arrive ... true artwork guys!

Thanks mate!

We're bringing on Tamworth, Caloundra, Canberra, Alice Springs, Brisbane and *then* Cairns, hehe! (not to mention about another 15 airports being worked on right now in addition to those).

crikey, with this recession, cutbacks left right and centre, I'll just have to eat beans on toast cause there's no way I'm doing without some of the airports on that line-up.

as for Cairns last in line - tortuous that is.

I don't know what technique was used for the scenery, but fps at 25+ with a dense setting and all that eye candy it's truly a work of art.

I'm so impressed with the performance.

Have not read the pdf file but I want to drive around. How do I do it?

Time to also get my old hand joystick for the helicopter.

Archived