Thanks for Update 74S - Anacortes

Fischkopp

Hi Jarrad, thanks for the update of Anacortes scenery and surroundings. Now my WS ferry terminal with the AI traffic of ferries fits perfectly into the environment. See pitures.

26155296rd.jpg

26155297vg.jpg

26155298pu.jpg

G'day Fischkopp, 

Thanks for the kind words, though in fairness I have to ensure that credit goes where it is due - Graham Eccleston has put in the lion's share of work into the P3D conversion for this airport. Great to see the WS terminal is working with the update - and great to see this important landmark in the sim too. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad, Thanks for the note!

So my thanks goes to Graham

@Double J

The Anacortes terminal is not the only one. In complete I have build all 16 Terminals in the Seattle surrounding.

In detail these are from south to north:

Piont Defiance

Tahlequah

Vashon Island

Southworth

Fountleroy

Seattle Ferry Terminals

Bremerton

Bainbridge Island (incl. the WSF Dockyards)

Edmonds

Kingston

Mukilteo

Clinton

Port Townsend

Coupeville

Anacortes

Orcas Island.

The terminal in Friday Harbor I have not newly built, because it is included in the ORBX scenery already and looks very good.

All scenes are equipped with AI-ferry traffic.

Although the scenery and the AI traffic on my system work very well, I have the packet not yet published because no beta tests were conducted. I simply lack savvy beta testers who are familiar even in the depths of the Flusi.

Thus, for example, the problem with the ugly default ferry docks. With a trick I could deactivte these Terminal on my system all over the world 
but I do not know if the trick also works on other systems.

I have already Sascha Norman asked if he could take a look of the sceneries but he is fully occupied with Germany North - as well Friedhelm. So I think it will certainly take a few months until the addon can perhaps be published.

Archived