Update for Palm Springs airport

Double J

I see the wrapper problem has yet to be fixed..4 hrs now still UNWRAPPING..just for an update? I shouldn't have bothered..just killed another fly day! That's the problem with ORBX all the maintenance and updates keeps you from flying ORBX.

2 hours ago, Double J said:

I see the wrapper problem has yet to be fixed..4 hrs now still UNWRAPPING..just for an update? I shouldn't have bothered..just killed another fly day! That's the problem with ORBX all the maintenance and updates keeps you from flying ORBX.

This is very unfair. I cannot imagine how unwrapping could take four hours and Orbx being responsible for it. Sorry, for me the whole thing would be done and dusted in ten minutes at the most.

3 hours ago, Double J said:

You sat a watched the unwrapping for four hours!? Did it not occur to you to abort the install and start again?

(Sorry Stew, not practicing what I preach. :rolleyes:)

1 hour ago, Ron Attwood said:

You sat a watched the unwrapping for four hours!? Did it not occur to you to abort the install and start again?

(Sorry Stew, not practicing what I preach. :rolleyes:)

No ..I didn't sit there and watch it. As before aborting the unwrap would have just started the whole process over .

G'day DoubleJ,

Sorry you were having trouble with the installer - I understand how frustrating this must be. Unfortunately this is an issue with the Flightsimstore unwrapper software - please see link below for more information. If you are having continual issues along this line, I'd recommend getting in touch with Flightsimstore support via their website. 

https://flightsimstore.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2227380-why-does-the-wrapper-appear-to-freeze-during-the-unwrapping-process-

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived