Elevation KPSP scenery boundary

bvdboomen

Hi,

With the release of KPSP 1.1 an elevation issue raised in my scenery near Banning Municipal Airport. See picture.

My sim is FSX, running KPSP 1.1 in FTX SoCal. I also installed FTX Global and Vector.

Currently KPSP is disabled in AEC.

2016-7-5_19-36-39-385.jpg

Cheers,

Ben van den Boomen.

Same here. P3Dv3.3.5, KPSP 1.10 in SoCal mode, FS Global 2010 Mesh, FTX Global + Vector + SoCal, KPSP and KBNG disabled in AEC tool.

Addition: the railway track seems to be on top of a road. According to Google Earth the underground is sort of greyish, but it's no road.

I'm sure Jarrad is looking into it and will post a solution at some time. I see him in here all the time answering questions. Its not that big of a issue for me  unless I am flying into Banning all the time, and from the air I hardly noticed it,just on approach. Everyone I have talked to have the same issue and I wonder who Beta Tested this as it is so obvious but even things get by me in the graphic business even when I'm looking right at it. Such is life. Josh

On 7/15/2016 at 8:53 AM, MotoDave said:

I wonder if anyone here has taken a dusk or night flight at KPSP and noticed a strange landing light texture on the runway.  Will post picture when time permits.

Like this? 

I'll put it up for attention :-)  I see the cliff, can't get rid of it unless I turn off KPSP.  

I remember during testing there were multiple mesh problems with KPSP proper I guess that took all of the attention at the time!

Hi guys,

Apologies for missing this thread - I've been in and out of the office for the last week. I can indeed confirm this issue slipped through our testing - I'll note it for a hotfix as it should be a simple issue to remedy. Thanks for bringing it to my attention :)

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived