bCnC4QV.jpg

Taking off from YSSY

nvmnjkj.jpg

qD71rU8.jpg

06A7f44.jpg

QGSAy52.jpg

Approaching the NZ South Island. Notice the water on the mountains

16vEZQS.jpg

I'm running FSX, and besides the ORBX products I have the FS Global Ultimate mesh, REX Texture Direct, and SceneryTech landclass for the areas not yet covered by OpenLC

12 minutes ago, Penzoil3 said:

Standard questions.

1-  Did you install the latest library files ?

2-  Did you after installing the library files, open FTX Central, and let it activate the scenery ?

Yes and yes. I've had no problems with the FTX Central migration, at least not until now.

If you have installed VECTOR 1.4 have you opened the VECTOR Config. Tool and looked under the new "Settings" tab and checked the I have FTX Australia installed box?

It is a new feature that eliminates the need to disable VECTOR entries in the FSX Scenery Library.

In FTX Central 2, go to Settings/FTX Global Vector Configuration Tool/Settings and turn on "I have FTX Australia installed." This is a new feature that is meant to avoid conflicts between the AUS region (which already includes Vector) and FTX Vector..

Frans

I just tried disabing Vector (I unchecked the following folders in the scenery library: ORBX!VECTOR_OBJ, ORBX!VECTOR_FixedAPT, ORBX!VECTOR_APT, ORBX!VECTOR_CVX and ORBX!VECTOR_EXX). The result was the same as my latest post here.

I have a same problem in same area. No other landclasses in use, so landclass is default, just global and vector installed everything else is default.

Everything was okay without libraries, just no autogen. So it might have something to do with orbx libraries? Trying without vector made no difference. And with just global, it was fine, but after installing libraries it started, nothing else installed.

22 hours ago, Ville19912 said:

I have a same problem in same area. No other landclasses in use, so landclass is default, just global and vector installed everything else is default.

Everything was okay without libraries, just no autogen. So it might have something to do with orbx libraries? Trying without vector made no difference. And with just global, it was fine, but after installing libraries it started, nothing else installed.

Hi, you gave me the idea of disabling the FTXAA_ORBXLIBS folder, but there was no change.

Archived