Q400 shared flight over Orbx's UK

Me and a friend in the UK make these shared flights on the weekends, it has to be the most fun in my life.

We're flying over Orbx's UK from EGBB to Belfast with my new Vector.  Random shots.

2016-5-7_19-4-43-109.jpg

2016-5-7_19-4-45-4.jpg

2016-5-7_19-4-41-833.jpg

2016-5-7_19-4-47-805.jpg

Look how detailed Orbx makes the UK.  It has to be my favorite Orbx I have.  It looks so real!

2016-5-7_19-5-38-500.jpg

2 minutes ago, Bermuda425 said:

Amazing, that's the real challenge! I read about this im a magazine, which sounded quite demanding but really neat.

It has to be the most fun I have ever had in FSX.

And look how similar Orbx's UK is to the real photos we just saw in that other post with the Wilga.  They have the farmer's fields perfect.

The Dash flying shared really is something, we have all the teaching videos and we started out slow.  It's a busy plane but I always manage to find time to sightsee.  

We have flown the L-39 together at PAJN in Orbx's Alaska, too much fun in the valleys with the smoke on.  We want to try the P-51 next over Alaska.  I don't like to fly anywhere I don't have Orbx coverage anymore.  That's why I can't wait till they release all the LC's for then entire world.  But their full "fat" regions are unbelievable.  Gosh, I sound like a salesman, sorry.

Archived