My new SweetFX for P3D V3.2 final test.

FILOU

Nice shot Monsieur ! Can you post your settings when you do a new one. People like me don't like messing with the SweetFX settings too much in case we screw things up. If you could add your settings then I can try them and use them. I continue to use the first settings you gave us but would like to see the difference between that one and the new one.

Many thanks.

1 minute ago, jjaycee1 said:

Nice shot Monsieur ! Can you post your settings when you do a new one. People like me don't like messing with the SweetFX settings too much in case we screw things up. If you could add your settings then I can try them and use them. I continue to use the first settings you gave us but would like to see the difference between that one and the new one.

Many thanks.

Thank.It is planned.

On 4/3/2016 at 0:32 PM, jjaycee1 said:

Many thanks.

Archived