Error switching Regions in FTX Central V2

VAL067

Hi guys tried looking this error up and found no joy in resolving it. at the moment its not a biggy because eventually it will change Regions without an error just want to get to the bottom of it for peace of mind. Have included a screen shot of error

FTX Error.PNG

I get this too. For me, it appears to go away after a couple of back-and-forth switches.

This topic seems to come up almost on a monthly basis. As far as I am aware, no-one's ever managed to explain the error - let alone fix it (if it needs fixing at all, that is). It doesn't bother me at all - but a big red pop-up like that can be quite frightening!

Of course - if there *is* a fix, I'd be delighted to know about it, though I suspect "there are far bigger fish to fry" LOL.

Adam.

13 hours ago, Ben McClintock said:

Once we've got the unified lclookup functionality in FTX Central, this will no longer be a problem :)

Sounds like something out of "Star Trek" to me :lol::lol::lol:!

7 hours ago, deepstar said:

Look, the answer is on this forum. Just search. Dont be lazy. Tim Harris has the answer. It works as advertised in FSX on W7 x64.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/34249-ftx-central-switching-between-na-au/?hl=+error++switching++region.++access++to++the++path++c#entry295499

That didn't work for me (I also run my system with full admin rights - UAC disabled).

All a bit academic now - thanks, Ben!

Adam.

Archived