FTX Central - Switching between NA & AU

srburger

When I switch directly between the NA & AU regions, I typically get an FTX Central error; but when I switch to "Default FSX" as an intermediate step, there is no problem. I have not seen this reported previously, and my search of your forums found no similar reports. It has always behaved this way on my system. Is this unusual?

Thanks,

Ken

Hi, Holger

The error message is:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\Scripts\Backup\restore.bat' is denied.

I have seen no anomalies in the NA and AU regions. Everything looks great, and it works fine if I switch to "Default FSX" before switching from one region to the other.

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

"Access to the path ... is denied."

Indicates windows is not allowing FTXcentral proper access, try right-clicking on the FTXcentral icon and going to the compatibility tab and check its set to run 'run this program as an administrator'

Let us know how you go

Cheers

Tim

Archived