Airport diagram for Vancouver CYVR

Stewart Hobson

22 minutes ago, Stewart Hobson said:

I've looked in quite a few places, but can't seem to find an airport diagram for Vancouver Int'l CYVR that is readable and preferably in pdf format.  Any suggestions?

Courtesy of Mutley's Hanger.  They have many airport diagrams.

http://forum.mutleyshangar.com/index.php/files/go/b19df00aff9f61f762d58c9ec3d2337a/cyvr

Gerry

CYVR - A.jpg

CYVR - B.jpg

15 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Yes, I found the former, but not what I was looking for specifically.  The second seems a bit out of date, too.  That short rwy 08/26 doesn't seem to exist anymore, although FSX's ATC seems to think it does.  That's why I was looking for an airport diagram for CYVR in the first place.  I got lost--especially since progressive taxi is shielded somehow by FSDT's airport textures.

2 hours ago, Daynas said:

I bought myself a subscription to Navigraph last weekend. Gives me all the charts for YVR including SIDS and STARS. I highly recommend that service.

Thanks.  That's probably more info than I was looking for.  But I'll keep it in mind for future reference.

25 minutes ago, larryisenor said:

I use Fltplan Go on my memopad. It has current Canadian and US charts. The CYVR charts include detailed parking area charts. Also available on the desktop I think. Its at Fltplan.com.

Larry

Thanks, Larry.  Only for i-pad and android apps, though, and not printable.  But valuable, nevertheless.

11 hours ago, Stewart Hobson said:

That short rwy 08/26 doesn't seem to exist anymore, although FSX's ATC seems to think it does.  That's why I was looking for an airport diagram for CYVR in the first place.  I got lost--especially since progressive taxi is shielded somehow by FSDT's airport textures.

26A was all the "Stub" used to be and was for specific departures only. I'm very surprised that it's still included with the current FSDT CYVR as it was decommissioned at least 5 years ago before FSDT's version was released.  Here's a link to the current Canadian Airport Charts http://www.navcanada.ca/EN/products-and-services/Documents/CanadianAirportCharts_Current.pdf Be Aware though that the pdf is 75mb

10 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

26A was all the "Stub" used to be and was for specific departures only. I'm very surprised that it's still included with the current FSDT CYVR as it was decommissioned at least 5 years ago before FSDT's version was released.  Here's a link to the current Canadian Airport Charts http://www.navcanada.ca/EN/products-and-services/Documents/CanadianAirportCharts_Current.pdf Be Aware though that the pdf is 75mb

Thanks, Dave.  Now that I know where that old runway is, I'll go try to find it at FSDT's CYVR.  It may not be there at all, but ATC directed me to "26C" and I'm assuming it's FSX's ATC which is in error.  And the upshot was, as I mentioned before, I got thoroughly lost, since FSDT's airport textures interfere with FSX's progressive taxi.

Archived