Yosemite Valley - T-38 Style

rtphillips370

FSX / VUSAF video of a pair of T-38C's having fun in the Yosemite Valley displaying prominently ORBX scenery. This video was made for pure fun to show off the detail that is possible in FSX with a complex aircraft model and aftermarket scenery to the tune of the Oldies on the radio...  I used FSRecorder, FRAPS and Sony Vegas to produce the video, I hope you enjoy!

Hi

What a video -beautiful

Felt slightly queasy watching this terrific Milviz jet fighter  (and a wingman! ) flying backward and forward at treetop level ithrough such wonderfull Orbx scenery.

Most of us I am sure fly with STOL aircraft through this outstanding spot appreciating waterfalls and such.

In Scotland where I live Tornados regularly low fly through the Highland valleys practicing for Afganistan,Iraq and Syria.

Causes the same contrarian feelings of pleasure and pain in the onlooker/hill walkerr standing on the hillside -above the planes !

However with that small caveat highly enjoyed this short film.

xxd09

Hey Man I grew up in Southern California in the 60's the Beach Boys were a big part of my life ... Excellent music.

Fancy flying through the valley can think you had every visitor in Yosemite looking up and saying: what the hell!

... Nice video. 

Archived