Elevation Issue KFOT and KMRY

lifendet

As you can see my elevation is all screwed up around both Airports. Libs up to date.I checked  ADE_FTX_NCA_KFOT_elevation_adjustment.bgl and ADE_FTX_NCA_KMRY_elevation_adjustment.bgl in my scenery\world\scenery folder and both say BGL. Any other recommendations would be helpful. Thank you

fsx 2015-12-22 09-01-34-29.jpg

fsx 2016-01-22 10-05-44-01.jpg

fsx 2016-01-22 10-06-18-45.jpg

G'day TC,

The next couple of things to try;

1. Based on your first screenshots, it looks like you might not have the ORBX Libraries installed. These are also required for all our products, you can download them from here

2. Once these are installed, run FTX Central v2 (shortcut can be found on your desktop) and set the Region to North America.

3. Once you have your sim configured and set up correctly with FTX Central/ORBX Libraries, it might be worth re-installing KMRY. Also have a read over the user guide (link can be found in FTX Central V2) and familiarise yourself with the recommended settings etc.

Once this is done and you can confirm that you have the airports set up correctly, if you are still having issues they will likely be caused by 3rd-party addons; My Traffic is a common cause of elevation issues at KMRY, have a read of this topic for more information. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day TC,

Then there will be a file somewhere that is causing you problems - again most likely a clash caused by another scenery product. The next two suggestions;

1. Try moving any other addon sceneries below ORBX products in the FSX scenery library.

2. Do a search of your FSX folders for "KMRY" and report back any file results, ignoring the following (which are all part of our NCA/KMRY packages):

- Any results found in Flight Simulator X/ORBX

Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\scenery\ADE_FTX_NCA_KMRY_elevation_adjustment.bgl

Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\scenery\Traffic_KMRY_Monterey.bgl

In addition to listing any other search results, could you please take note of what runway elevation your are seeing at KMRY (anywhere on the runway is fine). 

Cheers,

Jarrad

• 6 months later...

Archived