SCA scenery problem

Bert Pieke

I noticed this area the other day as well.  There are two locations in this vacinity where the texture for golf courses is missing or the wrong texture has been assigned to these polygons......and the second location toward Banning CA...only half the actual golf course is mapped, not that its a big deal but just noting.  Attached are the google earth view of these locations.  Golf courses in and around subdivisions.

-2015-dec-25-009.jpg

-2015-dec-25-010.jpg

3 hours ago, Benny said:

May I ask how to get Plan G to show those real image???????

Many thanks, Ben

Sure, ensure you have the lastest version.

Click on the FILE TAB

Select OPTIONS from the list of choices, near the bottom.

Under general options, far right, "Map Provider", select whichever you like, IE MapQuest Open Aerial.

When you click back to any of the other tabs you will be seeing satellite image instead of maps.

cheers

Bryan

45 minutes ago, fltsimguy said:

Sure, ensure you have the lastest version.

Click on the FILE TAB

Select OPTIONS from the list of choices, near the bottom.

Under general options, far right, "Map Provider", select whichever you like, IE MapQuest Open Aerial.

When you click back to any of the other tabs you will be seeing satellite image instead of maps.

cheers

Bryan

That's very cool.  Thanks, Bryan.

58 minutes ago, Stewart Hobson said:

That's very cool.  Thanks, Bryan.

When it first came out V3 did not have the ability to connect to the aerial not sure when the capability started I just kept checking and then one day it worked.

Plan G V3+ is quite amazing in the array of features and things you can do....most just use it to locate airports and see their progress but it has tons of features.

All one has to do is grab about three coffees and read the 150+ page manual...lol.

6 minutes ago, fltsimguy said:

When it first came out V3 did not have the ability to connect to the aerial not sure when the capability started I just kept checking and then one day it worked.

Plan G V3+ is quite amazing in the array of features and things you can do....most just use it to locate airports and see their progress but it has tons of features.

All one has to do is grab about three coffees and read the 150+ page manual...lol.

Agreed.  I haven't read the whole thing, but there are some interesting tid-bits in the manual.  This one escaped my notice.  Great find, Bryan!  Gonna try it in a few minutes on a flight from Albuquerque to Phoenix.

Archived