Trees And houses on runway and in the water

Theo Brinkman

Hi,

after installing the FTX Global package incl Vector and OpenLC Europe and NA Alaska/Canada I have big trouble with mixed views.

I'm flying FSX Steam

On the runway of p.e. Portland or after taking of in Victoria I see a complete mix of trees and houses in the water cq runway etc.

I reinstalled everything and I have the latest  packages downloaded from the store.

When I deselect the ORBX Parts in the scenery nothing is happing in pro or cons.

also restarting the whole system doesn't bring any result.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Hi Theo,

Did you run the latest Orbxlibs? If not, please download and install it from here: https://fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

Did you made the adjustment of the "insertion points" as per the page # 13 of the "Global Orbx FTX openLC Europe Version 1.20 User Guide - September 2015"? If not, see how to do it:

FTX-OLCInsertionpoint18-11-2015.jpg

Did you run the auto-configuration function in the AEC tool tab in order to scan your installation and separate the airports/airfields that do not require adjustments? If not, please, see it's how:

14-10-2015AECRunAutoConfiguration.jpg

***Btw, you need to inform qualify as consumer reporting at least one FSS order number to receive support. See how this link: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/1157-important-notice-please-add-your-order-to-your-sig-for-support/

Cheers,
Voyager

Theo,

in relation to the Vector installation, if you did the install as you say, it's guaranteed you'll have KSEA disabled
in Vector AEC tab (right hand column). But, this will only be guaranteed:

1. if you installed Vector version 1.30 from your FSS account, and, after that, you installed the update/patch of Vector
version 1.35 downloaded from support page. And
2. if you ran the auto-configuration procedure as per the illustration in Figure 2 of my post#2 above.

Do the procedures to install the latest Orbxlibs, "insertion points" and Vector configuration and see how it looks.

Voyager

• 1 month later...

Archived