Squamish Texture Missing?

Bullfox

I am having a couple of problems around Squamish.  Scenery loading and frame rates go way down and I see a lot of textures on mountain sides that are odd shaped tan patches with no details.  They are about the color of sand.  I get the following missing texture alert:  CYSE_CENTER_GARIBALDI_LM.BMP upon loading Squamish.  I have this problem even with all the features in the Squamish control panel turned off.  Any input would be appreciated.  My Squamish order number is FSS0434982.  thanks. 

I had the same issue.  I switched my textures from North America to Global and back again and also made sure my ojectflow was working/updated and that the objectflow entry for CYSE was in the dll.xml as well.  Are you using P3D V2/3 or FSX?  Thanks 

• 2 months later...

Now with no snow on the ground I have this problem again.  this time flying up the channel east of Vancouver island.  A lot of irregular tan textures mostly close to the water.  NO vegetation on these patches but roads do cross them.

I think this problem is caused by one specific texture that FSX is calling for but can not find and or load.  So it just loads the default tan texture. I am trying to find out which texture is  missing.

Hi there,

make sure that the openLC block of entries is at lower display priority than the FTX block; see the openLC manual for more information. If that's not it then you may have another landclass add-on active at higher display priority, which would "confuse" the sim as to which textures to display and thus pick incorrect default sets instead of the FTX Region textures.

Cheers, Holge

Holge,

Thanks for the tip!  That seems to have fixed the problem. OLC was above FTX so I switched them around.   FSX is just an amazing program, warts and all and what you guys have done is equally amazing.  Half the fun is getting FSX to show off what it can do.  Thanks again!

Steve

Archived