scenery.cfg entry mismatch

RTK1972

Good evening,

i need your help, cause i am not sure what tot do.

on my system ftx global, open lc eu and na and many ORBX regions are installed.

normally i use to fly with ftx global and hybrid mode.

a hour agoi i tested ftx setting oceania (FTX AU, NZNI, NZSI) installed. i expected that in the scenery.cfg only the oceania entries appear but

also FTX europe regions and america appear...

So, is this correct or is there something wrong ?

Thanks for your help, Carsten

Gentlemen,

i have to come back with a question.

Please take a look at the following screenshot:

pux45ct5.jpg

This is approaching LasVegas. The ground texture sdo not look right for me. Just a feeling but can someone of you compare it with your own setup ?

It also doesn't matter if i switch the regions in FTX Central to North America. Still looks the same.

Entries in scenery.cfg are present

Position is on the top left.

Thank you very much !

Carsten

Hi there,

first off, please use a different image server as it took forever (at least on my PC) to get your scereenshots to load; we suggest our free screenshot service here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/38447-how-to-post-a-screenshot-on-the-orbx-forums/

Your screenshots look like SCA is installed correctly. If you compare to Google Earth you'll see that there are isolated subdivisions with geometric shapes in the outskirts of Las Vegas. It's difficult to portray their internal layout with generic urban landclass but we've tried our best.

Cheers, Holger 

Thanks Holger for coming back that fast.

I understand and please look at the following pic. Coordinates also on the top left.

Unbenannt.md.jpg

Golf courses on top of village textures. Well....

What do you think ?

Thank you very much,

Carsten

Hi Carsten,

building a subdivision wrapped around a golf course, or vice versa, is common practice in North America. See the same location in Bing: http://binged.it/1mIxGlw

Having said that, it's the green textures in the upper part of your screenshot that do look odd; compare them with my screenshot. Please check that you don't have any landclass add-ons for that area active placed at higher display priority than SCA (including the openLC block).

Cheers, Holger

FTX-SCA - urban-rural interface west of KTRM.jpg

Thank you Holger,

I have sceneryclass landclass installed but they are , below all orbx entries.

Above orbx there are only third Party airport entries like aerosoft etc.

I reinstalled sca this evening, played with the ftx and vector entries , the scenery.cfg. Even when selecting , ftx central north america it stays the same.

I don't know what more to do right now...

Cheers, carsten

Hi there,

thanks for posting the menu list; I'm not seeing any obvious culprit in it. Perhaps it's an issue with the core landclass replacement files that cause the incorrect textures to display. You may want to download and install the latest libraries, then start up FTX Central and cycle once between Global and North America. Doing so should insure that the correct core files are being loaded.

https://www.fullterrain.com/support#Orbxlibs

Cheers, Holger

Archived