Taking over the ORBX world!!!!!

Ziggy

It all started about 3 years ago with the North American Regions then we took Australia and New Zealand and as well as Papua New Guinea and America Samoa.......hahahaha now we have set our sights on Europe!!! We've already taken Norway and have just moved into Scotland,England and Wales as well as some small airports in the region.....before Christmas we will own all of FTX Europe Muuuahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!:lol:

Just my weird way of saying thank you for this and all of the sales you've given us over the years, our simulation experience would be so bland without you.

Thank you and I can't wait to take over the rest of the ORBX world!! ;)

I couldn't agree more. A couple of days ago I bought 21 more airports and now have a complete NA plus all Regions and some other stuff. I never could have done this without the sale. I can't believe that I've purchased 83 products over the last five years but that's what the order summary shows. I haven't counted the total products available but maybe someday I'll get them all if the annual sales continue. Thanks to all the folks at ORBX for a job well done.

Doug

Archived