FSX totally frozen - again, just after a complete reinstall

Stillwater

Hi Orbx team,

last Thursday I agreed to FTXCv2 updating the Orbxlibs, and did some nice flights after that. Last Friday when starting the sim I got the following message...

ObjectFlowmessagestartingFSX.jpg

... and after checking here on the forum ( http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/105795-ksff-objectflow-issue-after-library-update/ ) I believed "no harm would befall my installation". Unfortunately after accepting the "update" my sim froze after each menu selection (may is be time, place or plane). Did some checks with Nick and Ed ( http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/105756-problem-with-151108-objectflow-update/ ), but with no success in repair. So I paid the price: Made a clean new install of FSX, with all my boxes and all the downloads. Took me 2 full days. After that, the sim was running (and some of the scenery showing up well), but a new message was shown by FTXC when changing the regions:

Terrain-cfrerrorinFTCX2.jpg

Plus, I had the impression that the scenery was not working correctly. Today I wanted to start testing and fighting the errors, but: The sim is freezing again! I cannot do anything with it.

I am helpless. Can this be in conjunction with John´s (totally acceptable) anti-piracy move? I have all receipts for my purchases at hands, if you need. Please give me an urgent advice (or request, if needed by PM), as I am loosing the fun and do not want to make just a 2nd reinstall.

Thanks, mates!

[FSS0297417]

18 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Hi Gerold,

I'll have to ask Ed or Ben to check this, FTXCentral/Objectflow updaters are not my area sorry

11 hours ago, Ben McClintock said:

Hi Gerold,

Would you be able to submit a diagnostic report via FTX Central v2?

Too late, mates: I am already in the process of a re-install. I hope this will eliminate the trouble. If not, I would do a citation here and come back to you.

However, I am happy that you take care of your customers and watch requests like this. This responsiveness is (to me) one of the keys to Orbx´ success.

Archived