Trip to Ganser Field in P3Dv3

Mickey

Long time ago since my last video :S Here is my first one from P3Dv3. Short ride from Benton/Redding to Ganser Field in A2As Piper Comanche 250.

Please note that i installed the ORBX stuff on my own risk.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPcCvZYKRO4&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy and thanks for watching :)

Long time ago since my last video :S Here is my first one from P3Dv3. Short ride from Benton/Redding to Ganser Field in A2As Piper Comanche 250.

Please note that i installed the ORBX stuff on my own risk.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPcCvZYKRO4&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy and thanks for watching :)

Just wondering how did you get the scenery to install and have you got Objectflow.dll working?

Just wondering how did you get the scenery to install and have you got Objectflow.dll working?

Hi Z,

cant tell you how i did that as it is a more than risky manouver which can lead to a complete reinstall and most of all there is no support by ORBX for obvious reasons. Objectflow is not working in v3.0 ATM it will CTD the sim if you try load it.

Nice ! Thanks for sharing.

Pleasent video and music to match.

Thank you guys :)

Might want to check with your mechanic, that Comanche is doing a lot of smoking.

Hi Bruce,

i already made an apointment with him, he said the Comanche will be grounded for a few weeks as she needs a new engine  :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

The actual reason for this is that the replay function of P3D and the Comanche dont like each other. I found out, that i take all the flight duties during replay as if it where an actual flight :( So after ariving @ Ganser i had a total engine failure... 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived