Two of the B377 in P3Dv3

Kilstorm

Loving having the B377 back in my hangar and able to fly it without getting FSX CTD or stuck to the ground in P3Dv2.

2015-10-2_12-40-37-690_zpsli9ulwbj.jpg

In this bank turn enjoying the light reflection and shadows move across the panel and windscreen...just awesome stuff.
2015-10-1_19-25-42-747_zpshuq5qh7y.jpg

Now just waiting on all the FTX addons to come in time but for now happy to have v2.5 fully loaded with v3 ready for the new files.

Funnily enough, I gave the venerable 377 a really good workout just yesterday (in P3Dv2.5). What a superb piece of work it is! So much immersion - and so much attention to detail. All this and some wonderful humour from Heidi.

Good to see it works OK in v3 and delighted to hear that the "stuck runway" issue may be cured - but I have a suspicion that it's caused by some FTX Global vs Region mismatch. I'm wondering if you re-install all your old FTX add-ons whether you'll get the problem back.

I never had the problem as I don't have Global - just a fair few full-fat regions.

For all the people that may be put off slightly by the B377's ungainly exterior, the cockpit (where surely we spend most of our time) is a *masterpiece*. The COTS addition is brilliant.

Adam.

Great shots and glad to see it working in V3.0

Funnily enough, I gave the venerable 377 a really good workout just yesterday (in P3Dv2.5). What a superb piece of work it is! So much immersion - and so much attention to detail. All this and some wonderful humour from Heidi.

Good to see it works OK in v3 and delighted to hear that the "stuck runway" issue may be cured - but I have a suspicion that it's caused by some FTX Global vs Region mismatch. I'm wondering if you re-install all your old FTX add-ons whether you'll get the problem back.

I never had the problem as I don't have Global - just a fair few full-fat regions.

For all the people that may be put off slightly by the B377's ungainly exterior, the cockpit (where surely we spend most of our time) is a *masterpiece*. The COTS addition is brilliant.

Adam.

I wondered if I was the only one who got stuck on the runway, now I know.

Just downloaded Manfred's KC-97 and about too give it a try, gets couriouser and couriouser!

I do not understand why folks would be put of by the 337's shape but they are.

I thought it was a very futuristic design with many innovations but that is my opinion.

So if anyone is at KTVL look out as a KC-97 of the California Air Guard is about to try not to stick to the runway.

Adam.

I wondered about that too Adam and as I add those addons when they are released for v3 I will be testing to see if thats the case. I tried default, asphalt, concrete, addon fields in v2 and had mixed results but favored on the side of being stuck SO if it does end up being Global or Vector...then I will keep v2.5 and strip it of those when I move to v3 and use v2.5 for my B377 flying.

Archived