Make the Hammering Stop

Bullfox

Not sure if this is really a support question or not.  I fly out of Medford Oregon, KMFR, a lot.  On start up at the airport there is a hammering noise outside the aircraft.  It sounds like an attempt to simulate construction.  I would like to eliminate it.  Can some one point me to the file for this sound so I can delete it.

Thanks,

Steve 

I also get a looped sound often when I save at Pago Pago. It sounds like a diesel electric train idling away and can sometimes be very loud and annoying. I have searched through the sound files but have not been successful in locating the offending file. When this occurs, i have to turn the volume right down low so as not to be driven insane while preparing for the flight.  :-  I would be good if the volume of AI aircraft could be turned down without having to reduce the environment sound as well. Quite often the sound of flap drives etc can be heard with the AI aircraft at long distances. Halving the AI volume on my system would still be too loud.

Hi guys,

At KMFR ,this guy is the culprit. He's trying to make a hole in the tarmac maybe trying to find a petrol source, I don't know if he will finish his work one day :)

kmfr.jpg

Maybe you will find the same guy at Pago Pago.

anyway, he is part of the scenery and the only way to remove him is to edit the file with Instant Scenery.

You can call in Workplace Health and Safety, he has no eye protection or gloves on, i`m sure that will kill the noise.. but seriously i have no idea on how to stop it either.. it reminds me of the train noise at PANC with Aerosofts scenery, drives me mad.

Archived