Pilot's Paradise - Aeropelican

Variometer

Hey guys,

When Aeropelican was released some weeks ago, John asked me to create a little clip about this fantastic scenery, and as you can imagine, it was a pleasure for me to put this piece of art into motion. Due to some personal health problems the finishing of this clip took longer than expected, but now you can watch the result on my Vimeo account at http://www.vimeo.com/4958311

This time I tried to put a little bit more speed into the video and I hope you like it. Any comments are very much appreciated.

Cheers, Andreas

Yes indeed they are masterpieces. Special mention that Andreas and I worked on this over a long time and during this period he had some health issues to deal with. The HDR dll also became available during that period so I asked Andreas to do a re-shoot with the effect added, which created a wonderful atmosphere.

The video is now featured on the Orbx Vimeo FTX Channel and also on the FTX website front page.

Congrats to Andreas on another fantastic job!

I'm very glad that this video is so well received. Was not sure, because the HDR dll made it a little bit dark. As I already mentioned on my Vimeo page, there is a lot more to discover in this scenery, but I had to concentrate on some locations due to the shortness of the music.

I'm already planning my next clip, which will of course deal with another piece of art  ;)

Cheers, Andreas

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks again for your great commendations. Right now I'm going for a medical rehabilitation, which is very time-consuming, but I'm on the mend, and I'm sure to continue my next production soon  :)

Archived