Best Places to Fly in Open LC Alaska/Canada?

lcdtmd

Just curious what some of the members are rating as the "best places to fly in the new Open LC Alaska/Canada" are?

I myself, have not flown enough in the new Alaska/Canada LC to offer an opinion.  Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll be able to submit an entry or two.

Thanks in advance for your input.

TD

Just curious what some of the members are rating as the "best places to fly in the new Open LC Alaska/Canada" are?

I myself, have not flown enough in the new Alaska/Canada LC to offer an opinion.  Hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll be able to submit an entry or two.

TD

I would be very interested also :)

For me,

Farm area , flat terrain,

Could someone pls name a few airports to start with

Yesterday, after the installed, I quickly took a test flight, Just random  pick a airport by the sea, can't

remember which, but I should say the orange clay ground mixed with grass and

of course, FTX TREES , a combine of all , looks  great

I'm going to buy  Open LC this weekend, and I intend to explore the Canadian Arctic archipelago and the northwest passage. Its an area with a lot of history, some of it quite horrifying. Lots of islands and narrow waterways - it should look good with Open LC and Vector.

I'm going to buy  Open LC this weekend, and I intend to explore the Canadian Arctic archipelago and the northwest passage. Its an area with a lot of history, some of it quite horrifying. Lots of islands and narrow waterways - it should look good with Open LC and Vector.

Just beware of hungry sailors

My first thought was the Aleutians and SW Alaska, but in Canada, I would think the Canadian Martime provinces would look pretty impressive.

And as suggested above, if you have Parry Sound by Vlad, then just head off in any direction, toward any of Larry's many FTX Global freeware airports, and you should see this OpenLC product in all it's glory.

TD

Nothing near, or at/on Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, has been disappointing.   Because of what OpenLC Canada/Alaska has done for Global in the stated release name...I am very much with excitement, awaiting the rest of NA as well as Mexico and the Carib!  But anyways...Nova Scotia, especially with UTX Canada running the Vector show...is simply an amazing fly over...province-wide!

Archived