Global line updates?

walterg74

So here-s a stupid question... I don-t need anything at the moment, since there were no more updates released after my purchases (I think :P ) but browsing around the main support page on the fullterain.com site, I see that the updates for FTXGlobal and Vector are gone?

How do we get those updates if needed?

Thanks!

Hi Walter,

When we release a full build via FSS, the old updates for the product are usually removed from the website (as the full builds have all the patches included).

Just for reference, the latest version for FTX Global Base Pack is 1.30 and the latest version for FTX Global VECTOR is 1.20 (with the 1.30 update coming soon).

Hi Orbx Developer,

Just purchased Orbx Global I imagine all the updates where included however when I look at FTX Central and the version listed on the help page is 1.0. Is that the version for FTX Central app or Orbx Global?

Thanks

Hi Walter,

When we release a full build via FSS, the old updates for the product are usually removed from the website (as the full builds have all the patches included).

Just for reference, the latest version for FTX Global Base Pack is 1.30 and the latest version for FTX Global VECTOR is 1.20 (with the 1.30 update coming soon).

That makes sense, thanks for the explanation!

So how soon is "soon" for vector? :P

Archived