Jackson Hole Triple Installer Large File

simdown42

Ironically, I just got here looking for confirmation that this triple-installer was a single download rather than the three .zips required by the original version.  For some reason, I never looked at the file size.  I guess we've answered each other's questions...  

As far as, "Why?" goes... I would hazard a guess that it's because of the large area of photoreal scenery surrounding the airport, especially to the north.  

Hi simdown42

why do you think that for the price you're only airport,
learns Orbx than they treat surfaces around scenes , not as you should have used with other designers, that you just nothing around the airport

KJAC 4.3 giga  treatment of scenery

and this is very appreciate by us

Patrick

Hi guys. Yep it's a big download, just got it now. Was looking for a small update, but no it's huge, was all so not sure if it was ok to install over the old one but did it anyway and ok. All so got about five other zip files with it, but no information as to what they are for. I take it is some to do with the surrounding area and events. Derek.

G'day guys,

It is indeed a big scenery product - and unlike the original download release (which was split into three installers and caused many users a great deal of confusion), this is packaged as a neat single-download. The file size is about 500MB larger than the original - this factors in the P3D2-exclusive content in addition to the updated FSX and common (shared) files. @Dadtom65 - the extra files in the .zip file in addition to the .exe installer are just part of the installer - no need to action anything else aside from unzipping the original download and running the installer (and updating your ORBXlibs, of course!). 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi. Thanks Jarrad, so the Barnstormers file, no need to touch, sorry an age thing, there will be a Barn storming show on. Any thing needed to select it. All so your products and every one else are absolutely fantastic. Thank you all. Derek.

G'day guys,

It is indeed a big scenery product - and unlike the original download release (which was split into three installers and caused many users a great deal of confusion), this is packaged as a neat single-download. The file size is about 500MB larger than the original - this factors in the P3D2-exclusive content in addition to the updated FSX and common (shared) files. @Dadtom65 - the extra files in the .zip file in addition to the .exe installer are just part of the installer - no need to action anything else aside from unzipping the original download and running the installer (and updating your ORBXlibs, of course!). 

Cheers,

Jarrad

I noticed there is no download for those of us who have the CD bought from a third party vendor. )-:

Billy Bluestar

Hi Bluestar,

If you are using P3d2, then the triple installer is essential for you. Otherwise KJAC won’t work correctly in P3d2. This means you have to use the Coss-grade offer from FSS.

If you are running FSX, you only need the triple installer, if you would like to have the following enhancements, as per Ed’s OP:

New runway/taxiway lighting system for FPS benefits and visual consistency on all systems - this is the same style I've been using on all my recent projects and triple installers.

- Replace legacy agn lighting with new style

- Fix airport fences issue at night in DX10 mode

- Rationalised Objectflow to use consolidated module

- Update taxiway textures (to remove texture tessellation issue)

- Sitting man reading paper out front of terminal now has something to sit on

- Updated user guide

These are the options you have.

I will use the Cross-grade offer, because I’m using P3d2.

Archived